Friday, January 11, 2013

A Classic Dream

For the past few months I have been researching classic minis. I am quite interested in obtaining a classic car to add along side my daily driver (2010 Mini Cooper S). I think it would only be fitting to purchase another MINI. I have never owned a classic car and think that I would be able to obtain a classic car quicker if I started out small and cheap. Classic MINI coopers are very cheap depending on the condition and the use of them by their previous owners. I've been researching what all is involved in the classic mini coopers. Engines, Interiors, and just the over all Styles and features.

I went online and have been looking at photos and came across, what I believe to be one of my dream cars. A classic MINI Cooper in Matte Black. This one seems to be from France. It's not for sale, but its definitely the kind of quality and look I want in a classic car.


       This thing looks bloody brilliant. Now not all classic minis looks this good. I did some fine tuning in photoshop to see what it would look like with some design features and graphics. Wow I think I'm in love! This Classic MINI transformed right before my eyes into a beautiful, Kick ass piece of machinery. I think this is the classic I have been look for. I hope to continue the search for the mighty new classic mini and hope to save up enough cash to one day purchase one. I'll be looking for an Automatic transmission which narrows the search field a bit, but hopefully one day I'll have it in a garage of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment