Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Checkered Flag

I received in the mail my brand new JCW Checkered flag floor mats. these things are a great addition to the interior of my Mini. It really opens up the cockpit and with the splash of white.


Status Update:
I recently took my MINI into the dealership to get a maintenance checkup. I wanted to get MINION ready for the HMMS Waco drive event this Saturday.

The mechanics looked the car over and found that my front tires were bald and that i needed to replace them ASAP. I was not planning on paying for anything extra for the car so as you could imagine I was pretty shocked and disappointed that i had to fork over $600 for a pair new front tires. They added Continental run flats to the front.

I also had wanted to get an alignment and tire rotation. Since they added the new tires they skipped the tire rotation, but went ahead with the alignment. They also did an oil change and replaced my rear brakes. I am so glad for the 100,000 mile scheduled maintenance plan because i only had to pay for the tires and alignment everything else was free!

Stay tuned for Updates with my interior and also the upcoming HMMS event "The Waco Run"

No comments:

Post a Comment